Are you sick of your current carrier? T-Mobile might have just the offer to entice you to switch.
T-Mobile is offering $200 prepaid rebate cards for every line you switch from a competitor to a new T-Mobile Go5G Plus plan, up to 5 lines total. That’s a whopping $1,000 in free money for porting your number from a competitor.
The offer is available to customers on AT&T, Verizon, Claro, US Cellular, Spectrum, Liberty Puerto Rico, or Xfinity that port their number(s) to T-Mobile’s new Go5G Plus plan. Here’s how it works.
- Open a new Go5G Plus plan with T-Mobile and add up to 5 lines. Remember there will likely be a DCC fee for each line.
- Port your numbers from your previous eligible carrier to your new plan.
- Once the ports are complete, register each number you ported in on T-Mobile’s promotions website.
- Use 2023SWITCHP8 as the promo code.
- Pay attention to the fields. Each number ported in will be needed to claim the promos, but you can set a different number to receive the prepaid card.
- Allow up to 8 weeks to receive your rebate card(s).
Remember, you can port up to 5 lines for a total of $1,000 in prepaid cards. Not only that, but you’ll also be eligible for T-Mobile’s device promos, like a free iPhone 14 or Galaxy S23 when you trade in a 5-year-old+ device.
For convenience, here’s a breakdown of what the Go5G Plus plan will cost per month. Note that the below pricing includes T-Mobile’s “limited time” third line free offer.
|Number of lines||Price with AutoPay|
Don’t forget, T-Mobile’s Go5G Plus plan includes taxes and fees as well, so the price you see is the price you pay.
If you’re interested in T-Mobile’s port-in promo, you can sign up online or in-store. There’s currently no end date for this promotion.