Customers on non-premium plans get a few scraps too!
Starting June 17th, similar to the “On Us” promo here, customers on any non-premium plan can get up to $500 off a Galaxy S21 series phone with eligible trade-in.
Here is a list of the eligible trade-in devices:
- Apple: iPhone 11 Series, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus, SE2
- Samsung: A71, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, S20 5G 128GB Model only, Note 20 5G 128GB model only, S20 FE 5G, Note 10, Note 10+, S9, S9+, Note 9, Note 9+, S8, S8+, Note 8
- Google: Pixel 4a, 4a XL, 4, 4 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 3, 3 XL
- OnePlus: 8 5G, 8T+, 7T Pro, 7 Pro, 7T, 7
- LG: V60, V50, G8
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
- Samsung: A51, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6+
- Google: Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, 2 XL
- OnePlus: 6T, 6
- LG: V40
Customers can order online or via a support channel beginning June 17th. There is a limit of 12 redemptions for this promo per account.
Obviously, the values here are much lower than for premium plans. Hopefully giving premium plans better deals does not become the norm.
Taking advantage of this one? Let us know below!