T-Mobile has a new deal up it’s sleeve for new customers.
Starting May 26th, new customers who switch to T-Mobile from an eligible carrier can get up to $1000 off an iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max when they trade in their old device.
The catch? It’s only available to customers on the more expensive ONE Plus, Magenta Plus, or Magenta MAX plans.
This may be the first time T-Mobile has limited a phone promo to their “premium” tiers of service.
The eligible list of trade-in devices is as follows:
- $1000 Trade Tier:
- Apple: iPhone 11 series, iPhone XS series, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 series
- Samsung: A71, A71 5G, Fold, Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy S20 series, Note9, Note 10 series,, Z Flip 5G, Galaxy S21 series, Note20 series
- Google: Pixel 4 series
- LG: V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ 5G
- Motorola: moto razr
- OnePlus: 7 Pro 5G, 7T, 7T Pro 5G McLaren, 8 5G, 8 Pro
- Other: Asus Rog Phone 2
- $700 Trade Tier:
- Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE2
- $550 Trade Tier:
- Apple: iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Samsung: A20, A20s, A30, A50, A50s, A51, A70, A8+, A9, Galaxy S7 series, Galaxy S8 series. Note5, Note8
- Google: Pixel 2 series, Pixel 3 series, Pixel 3a series
- LG: G7 ThinQ series, G8 ThinQ series, K51, Stylo6, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ
- OnePlus: 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7 Pro
- Motorola: moto Z4, Razr, Razr 2
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Huawei P20 Lite, Kyocera DuraForce Pro2
Only postpaid port-ins are eligible. MVNOs are not considered an eligible carrier for this port-in promo.
As with all of T-Mobile’s EIP promos, eligible customers will receive a one-time bill credit for the inherent value of the device at time of trade-in. The remainder of the promotional credit will be applied monthly over the length of the 24-month installment plan. There is a limit of 4 redemptions of this promo per account.