Samsung has announced the new Galaxy S21 line of phones, including the S21 5G, S21+ 5G, and the S21 Ultra 5G, and existing T-Mobile customers can get the S21 for free, via 24 months of bill credits, with eligible trade-in, or up to $800 off the S21+ or S21 Ultra.
All three of Samsung’s latest flagships support the entire range of 5G connections that T-Mobile offers. That’s low-band for Extended Range, mid-band for Ultra Capacity, and mmWave for super fast ultra wide band connections.
The trade-in values are as follows:
- $800 off:
- Apple: iPhone 11 series, X, XR, XS series
- Samsung: Galaxy S10 series, S20 series, S20 FE, Note 20 series, Note 10 series, S9 series, Note 9 series
- Google: Pixel 4a series, Pixel 4 series
- OnePlus: 8 5G, 8T+, 7T Pro
- LG: V60, Velvet, Wing
- $400 off:
- Apple: iPhone 8 series, SE 2
- Samsung: Galaxy A71, S8 series, Note 8 series
- Google: Pixel 3a series, Pixel 3 series
- OnePlus: 7 Pro, 7T, 7
- LG: V50, G8
- $200 off:
- Apple: iPhone 7 series
- Samsung: Galaxy A51, S7 series, S6 series
- Google: Pixel series, Pixel 2 series
- OnePlus: 6T, 6
- LG: V40
Customers without a device for trade-in can get a buy one get one deal on any of the S21 phones when you add a line (via 24 months bill credits).
T-Mobile for Business customers can get the S21 5G for free via 24 months of bill credits when you add a line, plus get $100 for every line activated.
Plus, customers that buy any Samsung phone can get 50% off any of the Samsung Galaxy Buds.
T-Mobile states that the S21 line will be among the first devices to support New Radio Carrier Aggregation (NR CA). Carrier Aggregation refers to the ability to connect to multiple radio bands at once and combine the connections for faster speeds. As of now, 5G devices on the T-Mobile network can only use one NR 5G band at a time.
Preorders are available today with devices launching on January 29th.
Source: T-Mobile Newsroom